Camper Health History
Campers don’t want to spend their summer in the nurse’s office. To protect campers’ health and safety, this Camper Health History PDF Template collects information about existing medical conditions, allergies, dietary restrictions, immunizations, medication instructions, and emergency contact numbers. If you’d like to customize the template, you can add more information categories or your camp’s logo using JotForm’s PDF Editor.
With a Silver or Gold plan, you’ll be able to make this form HIPAA-compliant and keep sensitive health information safer than ever. All submissions will automatically be saved as mobile-friendly PDFs camp staff can instantly download and share. Once downloaded, these PDFs can be accessed on any device regardless of WiFi availability, so you’ll be prepared to handle any medical situation no matter where you are.
Collect your online responses with JotForm and turn them into professional, elegant PDFs automatically.
If your child's medication meets any of these criteria:
- A physician's instruction is needed for a nonprescription medication (e.g. child is underage or underweight per the label instructions); or
- It is a sample medication without a prescription label; or
- The nonprescription medication is to be given longer than three consecutive days within a fourteen day period or is a topical product or lotion that is being used for a skin ailment and is to be given no longer than fourteen consecutive days; or
- The child is on a modified diet (an entire food group is eliminated); or
- The medication contains codeine or aspirin.
***The topical product or lotion and the physician's instructions exceed the manufacturer's instructions or use
More templates like this
Summer Camp Parental ConsentSummer Camps
When organizing summer camp programs, you need to provide as much information as possible about camp rules to parents and guardians. With JotForm’s Summer Camp Parental Consent PDF Template, you can create a personalized and detailed consent form parents will actually want to read. You’ll also be able to save all submitted online responses as PDFs that can easily be downloaded and shared with camp staff. Using JotForm’s PDF Editor, you can rewrite the provided text to better describe your camp’s unique policies and services. No coding skills needed — just drag and drop elements until you’re satisfied with the template layout. Once you’ve finished making modifications, your template will automatically convert any submitted responses into PDFs that will be as safe as your campers.