Browse Article by TopicsJotForm
- What's new in JotForm 3.0?
- Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce page
- Add a form to a Jimdo page
- Understanding Different Form Errors
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
- How to add forms to your Breezi website
- How to add forms to Joomla 2.5
- How to add forms to IMCreator
- How to Setup a Webhook with JotForm
- Add forms to Piwigo
Related Forum Questions
- Adding participants to form with extra fields
- Something wrong with form answer?
- Can't find clients username
- Jotform Sourcecode Page Jumps on Next Button
- Account upgrade question
- Submit button for paypal payment not showing up nor any real linkage to Paypal
- How can I integrate Goal (MailChimp email automation) into JotForm
- Unable to copy one dropdown field's value into another similar dropdown field
- Forgotten Password: Not receiving password reset email from JotForm
- Transfer Forms
About UsLast Update: July 13, 2016
A Short History
It was a dark and stormy day at the office. The year was 2006, and Aytekin Tank was working as a software consultant in New York City. He kept running into the same pain point at work. Coding online forms was such a time suck! Not only was it time-consuming to build online forms, but it was not the most enthralling of tasks.
JotForm’s userbase was steadily increasing, and spreading the word about the product. Working during the day, and working on JotForm at night became unsustainable as a side project, and Aytekin decided to make the leap to working on JotForm full time. Building out the team slowly and deliberately, Aytekin decided to bootstrap his company. Now headquartered in San Francisco, JotForm has never received any outside funding and has experienced continued growth. We like keeping things independent, creative, and fun. Our team is global: we have another office in Ankara, Turkey. Our 20-strong support team works from various countries around the world. This allows us to deliver 24/7 customer support.
Today, JotForm has over 2 million users from over 177 countries. More than a thousand new users create accounts on JotForm everyday. As a globally used tool, we’ve made JotForm available in over a dozen languages. Let’s walk down memory lane and take a loot at the first version of JotForm, which was released in 2006:
Here at JotForm, our mission is to make it easy for anyone to create online forms. We have a culture of listening to our users, and many new features have been prioritized and built due to user demand. We’re very excited about the future. If you love JotForm, please tell your friends and colleagues about us. Thank you for all of your support along our journey.