- Christian_Apostolic_ChurchAsked on November 30, 2016 at 12:16 PM
I am groaning under the burden of creating from scratch a replacement for our church's Dwolla hub page. I was directed to use JotForm.com -- where I created an account, created a new form, selected a template (full screen donations page) and then attempted to follow Dwolla's instructions (from here http://help.dwolla.com/customer/portal/articles/2630636) to add Dwolla as a payment option. That effort was blocked by JotForm, which told me there was already a payment option in place, and I could not add one without deleting it. Help! I cannot see anything visually to indicate what kind of payment option is present, nor can I see how to delete it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 03:05 PM
I cloned your form and I saw that there is already a payment integration in Page 6. You can delete it by clicking the red "X" icon.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- Christian_Apostolic_ChurchAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 03:08 PM
Thanks. Hiding the payment form inside a field seems rather counter-intuitive, but I did eventually discover it. I'm quite disappointed in the limitations I'm running into with Jot Forms. Sickened by Dwolla's decision to trash their tools that we have been using all along. Thanks anyhow.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 04:29 PM
I understand your frustration. If you need any help or if you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- Christian_Apostolic_ChurchAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 05:06 PM
Thank you again! You are most helpful.
Our biggest needs at present are:
1) a free option that can accept more than 10 payments per month (like we have with Dwolla that is about to be taken away)2) a giving form that is like the Dwolla hub page (which is about to be taken away) in that it could accept both one-time payments and recurring payments.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 10:29 PM
On behalf of my colleague Jan, you are most welcome. Please allow me to inform you that our Free option currently allows users to receive 10 payments per month. You can choose to upgrade to one of our available plans to receive more payments.
With regards to your second question, to avoid any confusion, I have moved your concern to a new thread. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1001310.
- ciswaAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 10:32 PM
Hello- I am having this same problem however I only have one page that I have created and I cant see any payment options already inserted that I need to delete. I am trying to insert a Paypal field.
- Christian_Apostolic_ChurchAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 10:39 PM
ciswa, if you have an "amount" field somewhere on your form, the payment method is embedded inside of it. You can either click into it and select the "wand" icon which will bring up the payment method wizard, or click the "x" to delete the amount field -- thus also deleting the attached (embedded) payment method.
- Christian_Apostolic_ChurchAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 10:44 PM
- ciswaAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Thanks Christian :)