- hpelandaAsked on December 06, 2016 at 08:44 AM
In my form called Time Sheets I've tried changing the width of the field on the form design option but no matter the number of pixels I use the width does not change. I'd like to do this for all the fields "time" and make them all larger. Could you help me with this?
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:02 AM
It is doable with custom CSS codes. Please first see how you can inject them:
Then please inject the following code:
width : 200px;
width : 55px;
Please try this and let us know if you can not obtain the desired look.
Thank you for contacting us.
- hpelandaAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Thank you, that worked!
- hpelandaAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:15 AM
Actually, it worked when I'm in the design page of the form, but when I click on preview form or when I publish it the change does not take effect. Is there a way to fix this?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:20 AM
I can see the issue. The code seems to be overridden by some other codes that already exist. Please try the same code with a minor change this time:
width : 200px !important;
width : 55px !important;
This should do the trick. Let us know if the issue persists though.
Thank you and sorry for the small mistake in my initial codes.