- agambrelAsked on December 08, 2016 at 07:34 PM
I have embedded my form on my wordpress website and it looks great, but when I fill out the form and hit "submit" it just says "please wait" and never fully processes.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 11:16 PM
I did a test submission on your form direct link and I was not able to replicate the issue. See image below:
However, I was able to replicate the issue on your website. I was stuck in the "Please wait..." button. Please try to re-embed your form using the iFrame Method. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- agambrelAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 08:11 AM
I followed the iFrame Method instructions...it didn't work for me. Now just the link is showing up on my page (see link below)
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 08:37 AM
I have checked your website and I have seen that it looks like the following screenshot below:
You have embedded the form codes into the wrong place of your website codes.
Could you please remove the form codes and re-embed your form into your website?
Then we will check what is wrong with the Submit button.
Thanks in advance.
- agambrelAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 10:16 AM
It is now working...thank you for your help!