- bcpa2015Asked on December 12, 2016 at 12:07 PM
I need to create a form that has a set inventory, but when some people submit their form the payment isn't processed properly. That messes up my inventory and I need to get their payment through other means.
Any help would great.
- AIDANAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Please note that when a form is submitted but the payment doesn't go through, that creates an "incomplete payment" and you can view those by following this tutorial: https://www.jotform.com/help/135-How-to-view-incomplete-payments
One of the features of inventory widgets is that they will not reduce their total if the submission is not marked complete. As that happens only when the payment is marked complete, one solution would be to:
1. Regularly check the list of incomplete payments (as explained above).
2. Reaching out to the folks that couldn't complete their payments for a reason or another.
3. Once you settle the matter of payment, you mark the respective submission as complete through the "Complete Submission" button shown in the tutorial linked above.
4. This will make the inventory widgets reduce their total automatically.
Please let us know if that is an acceptable solution. We welcome any further questions you may have.