- mramirez1339Asked on December 19, 2016 at 06:34 PM
I am a real estate agent - and I want to use the open house flyer template for my open houses - when people come to my open house I want them to fill out the form. so I can capture their information.
1. I don't have a website - so how can I display this form for my customers to fill out?
2. once they fill it out - where is this information stored?
- IanAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 08:35 PM
1. Yes, it is possible to display the form even if you don't have a website. Actually, you can use JotForm without embedding it on a web page. You can just use the direct link for your users to see.
Please check this demo form: http://support.jotform.com/form/50194003676957. This form is not embedded on a web page.
If you need the URL, just click on the "publish" button on the toolbar and then copy the form URL.
2. To view the submitted forms please follow the instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Hope this helps.
- mramirez1339Answered on December 19, 2016 at 09:45 PMGreat, thank you!