- AleahLeonardAsked on December 28, 2016 at 11:28 AM
I would like to be able to display all of the information on a one page PDF report. This would be for one submission only. The form is currently not live, we are still trying to test options. The way it currently turns out it is on 4 pages.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 12:14 PM
You can customize the PDF submission using the PDF Designer. You may resize, move or delete fields. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" page.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "PDF" button and then select the "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, you can resize, delete and move elements or fields. Here's a screen capture:
4. Don't forget to click the "Save" button to save the changes made.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.