- CherieRamirezAsked on December 30, 2016 at 01:39 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 30, 2016 at 03:32 PM
The sub-users actually have their own login credentials. In your Account Users page, you can edit the permissions if your sub-user can edit the form and view the submissions.
Please refer to this guide for more information about sub-users, here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-account-User.
Hope that helps. If you are referring to a different issue, please let us know. Thank you.
- CherieRamirezAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 10:34 AM
What if I don't want them to view any forms execpt the ones they set up?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 10:47 AM
In the Account Users page, you can edit the permissions of your sub-users. Just checked the actions on the form you want to give access to. Here's an example:
Don't forget to click the "Update" button once you're done.
If you need further clarifications, let us know. Thank you.
- CherieRamirezAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Can the sub account user set up users to see their forms?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 01:32 PM
If your sub-users has a Free account, then they can have 1 sub-user. However, the forms in the main account that is shared in the 1st sub-user (your sub-user) cannot be shared on the 2nd sub-user (sub-user of your sub-user).
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- CherieRamirezAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 02:19 PM
So they have to share the forms by adding in the e-mails when creating the form, correct?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 05:24 PM
Are you referring about the email notifications? Yes, you can send email notifications to multiple recipients. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
Hope that helps. Thank you.