- johannawiseAsked on January 08, 2017 at 07:24 PM
How do I set up a registration form for a subscription business where the subscriber's credit card is billed monthly?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 01:54 AM
You can change the Payment type option in the Payment wizard to Sell Subscriptions. Here's how:
1. Open your form and select the payment field then click the Wand icon (payment wizard).
2. Change the Payment Type to Sell Subscriptions.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- johannawiseAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 03:46 PMThank you for your speedy response.
I set up my form. What I’m asking about is the mechanics of the billing. Once clients fill out this form and submit it, does PayPal automatically bill them each month?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 06:27 PM
The answer to your question is yes. Once you choose "Sell Subscriptions" in PayPal integration and follow the instructions given by my colleague, PayPal will automatically bill your customers each period (depending on the subscription period you choose). To set your subscription period, please see below.
Let us know if you need further assistance.