What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
My email address keeps on getting to the bounce list on a daily basisAsked by Tania on January 19, 2017 at 05:25 AMI'm getting exactly the same thing on a daily basis meaning I'm not getting email notifications on any form that was submitted overnight. Every morning when I log in the box comes up to tell me I'm on the bounce list again
I've checked your last 6 forms and I don't see anything on your email settings that wold cause you this problem. I can only think of the following reasons:
1. You have an active anti-spam setting that is blocking Jotform emails.
2. Your hosting provider has set to block Jotform emails.
3. Your email account is full/not available.
This problem is only happening on your custom email domain. Just like any others who are having issues on custom email domain, I would suggest the following:
1. Make sure to add email@example.com to your safe sender or contact list. In many cases, this method will 100% help.
2. Check any settings on your hosting account and make sure to whitelist Jotform especially our mail server domains. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
If whitelisting is already done and the issue persists, you can try any of the following solutions:
1. Setup a custom sender email by SMTP method: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form. You need to modify your forms to use this.
2. Change your primary email address to free email address, Gmail is recommended. Use this Gmail address as the recipient of your form(s) and just forward the emails to your custom email domain through Gmail. I don't recommend this, but if you can't find how to fix the problem on your end, this should work.
Let us know if you need further assistance.