- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 06:13 AM
I've checked your last 6 forms and I don't see anything on your email settings that wold cause you this problem. I can only think of the following reasons:
1. You have an active anti-spam setting that is blocking Jotform emails.
2. Your hosting provider has set to block Jotform emails.
3. Your email account is full/not available.
This problem is only happening on your custom email domain. Just like any others who are having issues on custom email domain, I would suggest the following:
1. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender or contact list. In many cases, this method will 100% help.
2. Check any settings on your hosting account and make sure to whitelist Jotform especially our mail server domains. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
If whitelisting is already done and the issue persists, you can try any of the following solutions:
1. Setup a custom sender email by SMTP method: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form. You need to modify your forms to use this.
2. Change your primary email address to free email address, Gmail is recommended. Use this Gmail address as the recipient of your form(s) and just forward the emails to your custom email domain through Gmail. I don't recommend this, but if you can't find how to fix the problem on your end, this should work.
Let us know if you need further assistance.