- EllenEmmerichAsked on January 19, 2017 at 12:03 PM
The First name and last name form fields can't be filled out on mobile devices, and earlier today the same 2 fields would not work on my laptop running Safari. The other fields are okay. Can you help me?
- EllenEmmerichAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM
I tried something, I duplicated the Name fields, then Hid them and now the new field works on both desktop and mobile. I'd delete the field entirely except I don't' want to lose any data.
- AIDANAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 01:27 PM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Upon inspection, the issues you mentioned above may be caused by conflicts between scripts and or/script problems.
I would recommend re-embedding your form using the iFrame method and trying again. We have a detailed guide on how to get the form iFrame embed code here: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
If the problem persists with the iFrame code embedded, please get back to us so we can assist you further. Thank you.
- EllenEmmerichAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 03:59 PM
Embedding seems to help.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 07:55 PM
We're glad to know that you were able to get the help you need for your concern.
If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again anytime.