- SheilaAsked on January 20, 2017 at 03:24 PM
Account has been deactivated again and I've already sent out the link. Please reactivate! Really hope I don't have to deal with this on a consistent basis!
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 06:23 PM
If you want to collect payments, It is a must to add a Payment Integration to your form, if you want to collect credit card details to make charges at a later time, pleas add a Payment Authorization, which is a feature inside of most of our payment.
- SheilaAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 09:04 PM
I setup my form to be encrypted when submitted to me. When I retrieve it from my email, it asks to upload the encryption file. I did but am still unable to view the form. How can I deactivate the encryption so I can see it?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 01:14 AM
I checked your form (https://form.jotform.com/sheilaconway/divine-destiny-travel-cruise-regist) and it appears fine.
However, I noticed that there is a lock icon in the bottom of the form meaning the form is encrypted.
To deactivate the encryption of the form, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Settings
2. Click Form Settings
3. Click Show More Options
4. Select "No" in Encrypt Form Data
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- sheilaconwayAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:46 AMI am trying to view the encrypted forms that my clients have already
completed and emailed to me. If the forms were encrypted when they
submitted it, is there a way I can un-encrypt the emailed forms so I can
view them? According to your instructions above, that will only remove the
encryption and allow me to view any new forms that are completed and
emailed to me.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 04:31 AM
I moved your question to a separate thread, we will answer your question in this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1054415.