- sachinomgAsked on January 22, 2017 at 06:49 AM
I am trying to import data from CSV file I cant understand whats going wrong.
Please check attachment and guide me.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 22, 2017 at 08:11 AM
Please try the Excel file instead of the CSV. I think this is because of the formatting on the heading as well as the file type. Would you also mind sharing us the file? Please send it to email@example.com.
- sachinomgAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 04:18 AM
Mail sent by firstname.lastname@example.org
Sub is - "import data to clone form"
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 04:40 AM
Thanks for the confirmation.
We will check the file and we will further investigate the issue. We will get back to you once we found solution.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 05:02 AM
I checked the form and cloned it on my end. I also did a test to use the import app and I noticed that the fields formatting are different that's the reason why it gets an error.
The formatting should matched, as mentioned here in this guide: How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm. For example (please see the image below) the first column should be Student Name.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- sachinomgAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Ok. I understand.
How to import Upload photo & Upload sign submissions? Here not showing this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 12:55 PM
The import app doesn't yet support File Upload and Signature fields. A workaround would be to import the URL's into a textbox field.