What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can use the Langauge Tool in order to translate this field. However, the form must be created in English language first. After that, you can use the Language tool and set your preferred language as the default. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/70236039918964
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Add an "Address" tool under the Quick Fields.
2. Click the "Preferences" in the toolbar.
3. Click the "Enable" button beside the Translation option.
4. Add "English" language and set it to default. After that, add the "Espanol" language.
5. Click the "Espanol" language and then choose the "Set to Default" option.
6. Click the "Save" button. After that, click the "Save Changes" button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.