- FundacionHarvardAsked on January 24, 2017 at 02:09 PM
For example in the address piece, it automatically says: PLEASE SELECT COUNTRY and will not let me switch that to Spanish. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 04:27 PM
You can use the Langauge Tool in order to translate this field. However, the form must be created in English language first. After that, you can use the Language tool and set your preferred language as the default. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/70236039918964
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Add an "Address" tool under the Quick Fields.
2. Click the "Preferences" in the toolbar.
3. Click the "Enable" button beside the Translation option.
4. Add "English" language and set it to default. After that, add the "Espanol" language.
5. Click the "Espanol" language and then choose the "Set to Default" option.
6. Click the "Save" button. After that, click the "Save Changes" button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.