- MainlineDeliversAsked on January 26, 2017 at 01:43 PM
PDF@JOTFORM.com is not a valid email. I was trying to upload my PDF to JotForm and got a good email saying it didn't work, and then got a bounced email that says i can't even reach that email.
your email message back to me:
We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (pdf) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:
* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group may have removed this group.
* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.
If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/jotform.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 02:24 PM
The email address used to send the notification may not be monitored, If the PDF form that is being uploaded is complex, it may not be possible to convert to fillable PDF sometimes. If you are trying to convert a PDF form to JotForm, please try using the fillable PDF creator below:
Please take a look at the following guide below that provides you with more information on Fillable PDF Creator.
Hope this information helps!