- ryanmartinfreedomAsked on January 29, 2017 at 04:43 AM
I am using Jotform to automatically send clients to a form were they can enter their requirements after succesful order.
I often need the following information from them, Business logo, Script and other Images.
I have been informed that there is a attachment limit?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 07:58 AM
You can insert a File Upload field in your form so that your users can upload files. You can turn on the Multiple Uploads option to receive more than 1 file. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, select the form and then click the properties icon.
2. In the Properties, go to "Multiple" tab and turn on the "Multiple Files" option. Please take note that if you enable the Multiple files option, there will be a max file size limit of 100MB per file.
3. In the "Options" tab, you can adjust the maximum upload size limit. Please take note that the value should be in Kilo Bytes. The maximum upload size is 1GB per submission.
Hope that helps. Thank you.