- ArtieAsked on January 30, 2017 at 10:27 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:31 AM
If you want to disable the whole form when it reaches 50 submissions, then you can do that by limiting number of submissions allowed and to do that please follow: https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form
Otherwise, you can add one of our widgets that show remaining items, maybe one of these: https://widgets.jotform.com/search/items
If you need any assistance in achieving that, please let us know.
- ArtieAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Thanks. I do not want to disable the entire form. Only the classes that receive 50 submissions.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Thank you for additional clarification.
Then you could achieve that by using one of our conditions.
For example, if you use our Inventory widget you can set how many classes are available and how many they can take:
And when your classes are out (when all 50 of them are taken) then they are not available anymore:
I assume that that should work for you.
If you have any further assistance please let us know.
- ArtieAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 07:44 AM
I'll give it a shot. Thank you guys for always responding so quickly!