- lorikilloryAsked on January 30, 2017 at 10:38 AM
I need to transfer the credit card on my account to a co-worker who has full access to my account. We don't want to lose any of the forms that are already set-up and/or data. Just want to make a yearly payment on a co-worker credit card. How do we do this?
Thanks, Lori Killory
- AIDANAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Hi Lori, thank you for contacting us.
In order to change the credit card that is being used for payments please follow these steps:
1. Once you login, please open https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
2. Scroll down to the "Payment Method" section in that page.
3. Click the green "Change Credit Card" button.
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
- lorikilloryAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Thank you Aidan. It does not matter that the name on the card that I am going to use will not match the name on my account?
- AIDANAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 12:06 PM
You're quite welcome Lori.
Yes, you may use the card to upgrade despite the fact that it will not match the name on the account as long as it is valid.