- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 11:47 AM
The notification email was not sent because your email is in the bounce list. However, the users were still able to complete the form and submit it. Please go to the Submissions page in order to view their form submissions. Here's a guide: How-to-View-Form-Submissions.
Unfortunately, we don't have a direct tool that will forward the emails that were missed due to bounce list issue. However, you can forward a submission manually. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, select the submission and then click the "Forward" button.
3. A pop-up will appear where you can put the email recipients.
4. Click the "Forward Submissions" button when you're done.
You may also "Edit" the form and then re-submit it. This will trigger the email notifications as long as the "Send Edit" option is enabled in the email notification.
The "Edit" button can be found in the Submissions page.
The "Send on Edit" option is located in the "Advanced" tab of the email notification.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.