- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Here is how to revert your form to a previous version: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-view-form-revision-history
If you have any additional questions please let us know.
- capconnectAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 12:45 PMHi, tried that but can’t see an earlier version. Is this something you can do from your end?
- capconnectAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 12:46 PMHi, Our most recent activity on the form only goes back 2 hours when we’ve been working on the version for several days including for several hours last night and again this morning.
I had to change the email on my account setting about midday today. Would that have made a difference? Dunno – needing to send this form out asap and need quick solution please
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 02:14 PM
I checked your Revision history for that form and I have the same result, this is the first version of your form:
Changing of the email shouldn't affect the Form revision, but let us know please, did you initially clone this form from somewhere or you created it?
Please let us know so we can determine our next steps in resolving this problem.
- capconnectAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 02:45 PMThis was cloned from another form about 2 weeks ago. I have since been working intermittently on it and finalised it this morning and then did several test submissions which I later erased.
When we went back into the form at about 2pm uk time, several sections were missing and there is no history longer than 2 hours.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 04:30 PM
What about in the section my colleague pointed out? There are 76 updates, have you tried reverting to that point?