- fuatakiAsked on February 07, 2017 at 10:28 AM
- BorisAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 11:51 AM
I have checked our Show POST Data page, and the page itself seems to be working fine. Here is a screenshot from one of my test forms submitted moments ago:
As other forms appear to be working fine, I have cloned your form into my account for testing purposes, and I could replicate the issue with your cloned form.
It seems to be caused in some way by your Text Area field being set to Rich Text editor mode. Please try setting it to Plain Text, save your form, and make a test submission:
If everything works out correctly while in Plain Text mode, try switching it back to Rich Text mode, and it should be working fine once again even in Rich Text mode. Please try it out, and let us know how it goes. Thank you!
- fuatakiAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Thank you for the response, however that did not do the trick. I actually have a much simpler test form (https://form.jotform.com/70314095507149), I get the same error with that as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 01:29 PM
I've fixed it for you. You are missing the slash at the end of the URL.
- fuatakiAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Yes, that was it, thank you!