- pjukawilAsked on February 12, 2017 at 10:12 PM
I initially set up my form to have Stripe to handle my credit card payments...but I have switched to Square...how do i delete Stripe and add Square?
- CharlieAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 03:09 AM
May we know which for you are working on? If you delete the existing payment field and replace it with a different integration, then the associated data on that payment field will be removed also.
1. Form 1 has a payment integration Stripe.
2. Your customers already made a submission and a payment has been made.
3. If you want to change the payment method, you need to delete the "Stripe" payment field.
4. Deleting the Stripe payment field will delete the data associated on it on your existing submission.
If you do not have any submissions on your form that came from your customers, then you can go ahead and delete the existing payment field and replace it with a new one:
If you already have existing submissions and don't want associated to be removed, then I can propose the following:
Solution #1: Download your existing submissions so that you can have a copy of the orders. Here's how you can download your submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF. After that, you can go ahead and replace your existing payment field with Square.
Solution #2: You can just clone your existing form and use the clone form instead. In the clone form you can replace the payment integration because there's no existing submission on it.
I hope that helps.