- adoriaaAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 09:27 AM
very interesting question. I was searching for the answer but did not find it. have you got a solution to your case?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 10:14 AM
All form submissions can be found in the Submissions page. For existing submissions, you can use the Reply or Forward function in the Submissions page. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the Submissions button.
2. Click the Reply or Forward button to open the wizard. Fill in the email details and then click the Forward Submissions button when you're done. Please make sure that the "From" is your email address wherein your users can reply to.
For future submissions, I would recommend you to create an Autoresponder email. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 10:15 AM
I hope that answers your question too. If you have any other questions or need assistance. Feel free to create a new thread. Thank you.