- bigbird122755Asked on February 24, 2017 at 03:54 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 05:30 PM
My understanding is that you want to turn off the Translation tool in your form. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu. Go to the "Form Settings" and then click the "Show more options" button.
2. Go to the "Translations" section. If the tool is currently enabled, you'll see "X" icon on the language. Click it in order to disable the Translation tool.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- bigbird122755Answered on February 24, 2017 at 05:39 PM
i wish I saw that on my screen. here is what I see. (I opened it but can't close it)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 12:43 AM
Can you tell us which form this is that you're referring to? I checked your Cruise Quote Request form and it shows that it is disabled. But if this is not the form you're having issues with, please let us know.
- bigbird122755Answered on February 25, 2017 at 01:46 AMYou had me scared when you said my main form was disabled. Why would I'd you say that?
Anyway the form in question is the Royal Caribbean presale 2/27/17
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 03:31 AM
My apologies. I didn't mean that the form was disabled, but just the form translations.
I checked the form you mentioned and I saw what you mean. This might have been a glitch so I just added a language and then removed it right after. It should appear fine now.
If you have questions, please let us know.