- RoaringRiverVineyardsAsked on March 06, 2017 at 10:19 AM
I'm helping a winery create an online payment form for their wine club. People would be able to sign up for the wine club online and submit their credit card information to be processed manually using the POS system at the winery itself. So we don't need any sort of payment processor, just to be able to store the credit card information to process later.
I had already created a form to do this. Actually, two. They are named "Roaring River Vineyards Wine Club" and "Roaring River Vineyards Wine Club Form."
I'm trying to access the submissions but it is asking me for a private key, which, as I can tell, would have downloaded to my computer at the time of creating the form. I don't remember anything downloading or seeing instructions on what to do with it at the time and that key is long gone from my downloads folder.
So two questions:
1) How can I access those submissions to be able to add those people to the wine club?
2) Is the form we're using the best option for what we're trying to accomplish?
- IanAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 12:11 PM
1. You must have encrypted the submission. To know more about Encrypted form submission please visit https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
2. I checked your form and you seems to be on right track