- mongaakshayAsked on March 06, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Is it possible to have Hindi Language as a part of the form ? We have a form which many users access and some are not able to understand english. Can we have Hindi along with it ?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:19 AM
Yes, that is possible. You can translate your English form to Hindi Language. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings section. Click the Show More Option button in the Form Settings tab.
2. Enable the Translations to your form.
3. Select the Current Language form. After that, click the Add Translation and choose the language you prefer.
Here's the user guide: How-to-Make-your-Forms-Multilingual. Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.