- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Are you referring to the form on this page: https://addictionwebmarketingpros.com/onboarding-form-treatment-centers/?
The form height is normal. I can see the whole form on the page. As for the white space, inject the following custom CSS codes in the form to fix it:
padding: 0 0 !important;
Follow our steps on this guide to inject: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
- ronproskyAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 12:48 PM
the form is at the bottom of this page
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:39 PM
I was able to replicate issue when I opened your webpage. Here's a screenshot:
Please try to remove the <script> element below the iFrame code. After that, please change the height of the iFrame to "300px".
Here's an example code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-70613794331152" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/70613794331152" style="width:100%; height:300px; border:none;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"> </iframe>
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ronproskyAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:46 PM
that worked. i was told to publish my form with embed iframe method! why does this method have iframe and script???
- ronproskyAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 03:49 PM
works on computer, cuts off submit button on iphone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 05:19 PM
The purpose of the script element is to resize the iFrame automatically. It is part of the iFrame code. However, if there are any issues, we suggest our users to try removing it.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my Androind phone. I am using Google Chrome. Here's a screenshot:
Please try to enable the "Make this form responsive" option in the Advance Form Designer. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Form Designer" icon.
2. Scroll down and then click the "Advanced Designer" button.
3. In the Advanced Designer, go to the "Design" tab. Under the Form Layout, please enable the "Make this form responsive" option.
4. After that, please save the changes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ronproskyAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 07:38 PM
i clicked made the form responsive as you suggested.
i just don't even understand why it's an option when it should be automatically responsive!
my button disappeared totally now!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 09:37 PM
Can you please try to adjust the height of the iFrame? Use 500px instead.
Hope this helps.
- ronproskyAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 09:59 PM
changed height to 500px. form shows well except now there is too much extra space again below form on computer and iphone
- IanAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 11:53 PM
I am sorry for going back and forth, but I tested and setting Iframe to size 325px appears reasonable
Can you please try that one more time? if there still minor adjustment required, try to increase/decrease size with increment of 10px ex 335 345 etc
Hope this helps