- Doug SorensenAsked on March 09, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Built a form for reservations and attached to web site. the web sites keeps saying invalid form?
please help. www.parkcityrvresort.com
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 02:38 AM
The account I found associated with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org belongs to the username portalrvresort. This user has been suspended due to a phishing attempt.
If you would like to collect payment, you need to follow any of the following method.
1. Integrate your form with any of our payment integrations
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
If you need any other assistance by our side, please do let us know.
- portalrvresortAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 10:46 AMThank you for your help we had no idea that was a problem. Is there a way to have a credit card guarantee only to hold a reservation. We do not charge until arrival. If there is a way we have now problem paying for a services. Thanks for your help on this.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 02:07 PM
You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization