- remmanAsked on March 14, 2017 at 09:49 AM
I know that I can change the background colour of text in a text field, but then I don't have a box for the answer to the question. Please help!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I'm confused on what you're trying to do. Is this what you're describing?
I saw a couple of Text Fields that have a yellow background.
If this is not what you mean to do, and you want the entire Text Field's container to have a background color instead, let us know which specific Text Field it is and what background color you want so we can give you the CSS codes needed.
- remmanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 01:46 PM
I would like to change the background text of the attached field to the same yellow as other fields.
Thanks for your help.
Blair & Kathy Banks
21 Remion Cres.
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 11:03 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 03:00 PM
Looks like you attached it directly from your email. Our Forum doesn't accept email attachments. To send a screenshot to us, you have to open your thread on a separate tab (just click this link) then post your reply from there along with the screenshot.
Related guide: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
- remmanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 05:01 PM
I have edited above response.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 06:14 PM
Adding the following code to your form will change the text are background to yellow:
Here is how the form would look with the change made: