- jeffrey_c_davisAsked on March 14, 2017 at 04:34 PM
Can I set up my form so that people can click a button and it will download a gift certificate. I'm thinking that the gift certificate could be a simply jpeg I create to allow users to get my services at a discount when they fill in their contact information. Or if jotform has this feature built in how do I use it? Let me know. Thanks!
- Jeffrey C. Davis
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 06:11 PM
You can create a condition wherein the "Image Gift Certificate" will appear based on the selected response. After that, you can just instruct the user to save the image. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70726541968971.
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. I inserted a "Single Choice" field and an "Image" tool.
2. Click the "Settings" menu and then go to the "Conditions" section. Choose the "Show/Hide Field" condition.
3. Create a condition wherein if the "Discount Coupon" is equal to "Yes", the image field will show.
Here's the result:
Also, you can attach a file in the autoresponder email. In this way, once the user completed the form, he/she will receive a confirmation email with attachment. Here's a guide: How-to-Attach-a-File-to-Autoresponder-Emails.
Hope that helps. Thank you.