- MBALinkAsked on March 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM
If we edit a respondent's submission, we receive an email that the submission was edited. Does the respondent receive an email as well?
If so, can we turn that off?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Edit Submissions Made on Your Forms
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 02:28 PM
If you edit the submission of the respondent, you will receive an edited submission. On the other hand, you have an option to enable or disable the autoresponder send on edit feature. You can disable it in the autoresponder advanced settings so the respondent will not receive a copy of the edited submission.
1. Open your form and go to the Settings section page.
2. Select the Emails tab and click the Edit button of the autoresponder email.
3. Go to the Advanced tab and disable the Send on Edit feature.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.