- mugshotmonkeezAsked on March 22, 2017 at 01:18 PM
Hi, all of a sudden, some of the widgets that I added to my forms are no longer working. Help please!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 05:29 PM
I checked the form embedded to your page and the widgets look to be functioning at this time:
If this is still not working on your end, try replacing your current embed code with your forms iFrame code:
- mugshotmonkeezAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 05:47 PM
I tried what you suggested and it still doesn't work.
- mugshotmonkeezAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 05:52 PM
Apparently, the widgets are being recognized as coming from a malicious website. Is there a way around this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 06:56 PM
The easiest thing to do would be to whitelist the JotForm elements that are being blocked. It looks like it is Norton that is blocking it from your first screenshots.
- mugshotmonkeezAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Well, the weird thing is... I don't use Norton for anything. I actually don't have any type of anit-virus software on my computer. I'm not sure why it just suddenly stopped working. I've been using these forms for months and just now they're doing this.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 01:27 PM
The image also shows Belkin which produces networking products. Possible something on your router is blocking them.