- Paul Norton RudéAsked on March 23, 2017 at 07:34 PM
Hi, simple question but ....... I can't see where there is a button to add a widget. I set up the properties and other things, update, but no but see no button to add it to the place on the form. Nothing happens, no button etc.... Thanks to anyone that can help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 10:34 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue, same problem is reproducing on my end. I have reported this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 11:29 PM
This issue has been fixed already. Please delete the widget and add it back again. Let us know if you need more help.
- pdrAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 09:46 AMHI. JUST SENT A MESSAGE FROM THE FEEDBACK SCREEN. HOPE THIS CAN BE RESOLVED TODAY.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 12:37 PM
This issue is resolved. Form that you earlier provided is now disabled. I have cloned that form and I have inspected my cloned form and "Please run wizard" message is no longer shown on the form.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70825345552962
You can enable your form and test it.
If you have issues with some other form, please provide us ID of that form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- pdrAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 07:46 PMThank you will give it a go again and let you know.