- Michele AmbrosinoAsked on March 27, 2017 at 10:55 AM
I'm Mabel to open link. I get error 404
- AIDANAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Hi Michele, thank you for contacting us.
Could you please provide us with more information such as the link that you are not able to open? Thank you in advance.
- Michele AmbrosinoAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 01:45 PMNew response receivedLA-114575-DEP-01-03-23-2017.pdf. I was sent this link and am unable to open it.
- AIDANAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 03:13 PM
Hi again Michele,
Please note that your attachment didn't go through. Could you please open this thread's link and paste the URL in a reply? Thank you in advance.
Here is the thread link just in case: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1103187
- Michele AmbrosinoAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 03:20 PM
I'm unable to open this link. I've tried on three different devices, and have sent it to other people who are unable to open it as well. TIA.
Please click on each of the files attached to download them to your computer:
- AIDANAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 05:37 PM
Please note that you are not presenting a link to us, you are presenting a message and a file name, so we have no idea what is the link that you are clicking on, that leads to a 404 error.
If the link you open has "jotform" as part of it, we would like to inspect it and get back to you with an explanation as to why it's not working.
Please consider pasting the link here so we can assist you further. Thank you.
- Michele AmbrosinoAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 06:45 PMNew response receivedhttps://www.jotform.com/uploads/amfreporting/70025729330146/366004777655993364/LA-114575-DEP-01-03-23-2017.pdf
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 11:07 PM
The uploaded file download link did work for me when I test at this time.
Please try using this link
Let us know if it still did not work for you.
- Michele AmbrosinoAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 06:45 AMI'm still getting error 404 when I open the link you sent.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 08:59 AM
In your account settings (https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings), you have checked the "Require log-in to view uploaded files." option. This means that you cannot download the file unless you are login to your account. You are posting this thread using a guest account, so I think that's causing it. Please do the following:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Access the form submissions page (https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions).
3. Find the link and click it.
I am sure the above steps works.
Let us know if you need further assistance.