- 2bcampsAsked on March 29, 2017 at 03:21 AM
I am wanting to take a submission from one form and apply it to another. I went on and changed my forms to split up the registrations to make it easier to manage. After doing so I can't seem to find how I can take a individual submission and apply it to another form.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 04:41 AM
Firstly, you should export the submission that you want to apply it to another form into an excel or a .csv file.
After, you can use our Import Data app in order to import that submission into the form as you can see the screenshot below:
Please try and if you need further assistance, let us know.
- 2bcampsAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 11:05 AM
Thank you. I cannot get the import data app link that you sent to load. When I click on the app and it comes up and says choose a form it then will just continue to load. Can I only export one submission at a time?
- IanAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Please try again. I tried visiting http://import.jotform.io/ and it worked fine for me.
Please make sure you are logged in to jotform before you click on the click.
- 2bcampsAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 06:14 PM
I tried this link. I can get into it, maybe I am just not doing it right. I am exporting my submissions and then I get into the Import App and select a source file and then click IMPORT. IT is just bringing up an error now.
- IanAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 08:28 PM
Please follow the step by step instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/308-Import-App-Easily-import-your-Excel-or-CSV-data-into-JotForm
Hope this helps.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 11:31 PM
We have received an empty post from you. Please click on the following URL and then reply again: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1105197
We will wait for your response.
- 2bcampsAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 03:43 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 04:58 PM
It seems a different issue so I've opened another thread for this in order to assist you better, we will assist you on the next thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1110239