- zulualphakiloAsked on March 30, 2017 at 01:25 PM
My co-worker has flagged this issues months ago and it appears that it still has not been fixed. I'll recap to bring the topic top of mind again. The online form gives you the illusion that all the line entry will be captured, but the printed pdf clearly shows info is being cut off. It wasn't an issue until mid-last year, all of a sudden the alignment was off.
I have attached the link to the document I'm working on, and the png of what happens when it is printed.
Can someone please provide an updated ETA for this fix?
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 02:56 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to replicate the issue. I cloned your form and I did a test submission. After that, I downloaded the submission as a PDF file. Here's a screenshot:
Please try to reset the template of the PDF using the PDF Designer. Here's how:
Please try to reset the design of the PDF in the PDF Designer. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, please click the "Reset" button at the top right.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.