- DRDhairAsked on April 02, 2017 at 02:49 PM
i have try to turn on the total at the shopping cart, but there is no show even i try many times.
please help for this, thanks for your kind attention.
- carlosmdamsAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 02:56 PM
You have to actually have this Paypal option on Settings activated. I attached a picture:
Let me give you this link also Paypal Forms https://www.jotform.com/help/50-PayPal-Forms if you need more help. Let us know if that helped you out.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 03:10 PM
I cloned your form and I've found out that the "Show Total Price on the Form" is currently disabled. Please follow the steps below to turn it on:
1. In Form Builder V4, select the payment field and then click the "Payment Settings" button. After that, scroll down and then click the "Save Product" button.
2. Click the "Properties" icon at the top right.
3. After that, click the "Additional Gateway Settings" collapsible section.
4. Enable the "Show Total Price on the Form" option.
5. After that, click the "Continue" button and save the changes.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- DRDhairAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for your great help, its work :)