- 360webfirmAsked on April 05, 2017 at 10:29 AM
I am in need of more than 5 forms, so I most likely will purchase your first package. My concern is the following:
1. How can I test my form that it works while there is a PayPal attached. I do not get any email for this if I test order without paying. I cannot pay myself as PayPal will not allow this. What is the best way to test so I actually get the email sent to me with all form data. Should I remove the PayPal just to test? I see the form submission in the admin panel, but nothing sent to me in my email. I have set up email fields as you suggested.
2. I have tried several of your theme and I cannot get one that works just right with responsive and mobile. Can you please suggest the right settings for form width and what nice form will work perfect in mobile. My site is completely mobile and I am using WordPress as a medium. I use the script code added to my site.
My website is http://canbusinessads.com
I just want to make sure all works as it should before I start the subscription.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 12:00 PM
To test PayPal, you can remove the PayPal field as you stated, send a small payment or set up a sandbox account. Here is how to test using a sandbox account:
Forms should be mobile responsive by default. If they are not, try adding the mobile responsive widget:
If the form itself is responsive but the embedded form is not, switch to the iframe embed code instead of using the script embed code:
This will ensure that the formatting in your page does not affect the formatting of the form.
- 360webfirmAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 02:44 PMThanks for your quick response.