- judycbAsked on April 06, 2017 at 04:25 PM
We have made a form for members to select from 3 different classes, but each class can only hold 20 people. I see where I can limit based upon submissions, but I need to limit by "product" and hopefully not charge them, but put the on a waiting list. Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 05:21 PM
That is not possible. However, you can create your products in the Ticket Purchases widget:
Then do the following to calculate the total and pass it to your payment field:
1) Add a Form Calculation widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
2) Create conditions to calculate and input the total into the Form Calculation widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/268-Conditional-Logic-Inserts-Text-Calculation-Into-A-Field
Note: create a condition per each product you have, since you have 3, you should have 3 conditions like these:
3) Hide you Form Calculation widget.
4) Pass the value from the Form Calculation widget into your payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Here is the URL of my version of your form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70956750888979
You can clone and use it if you like it: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Note: make sure to input your PayPal Pro credentials in the payment settings.
Let us know if you need more help.
- judycbAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 06:44 PMWhat awesome feedback!!! THANK YOU.