- mopackiAsked on April 12, 2017 at 06:13 AM
I'm working on a test fora class that I'm teaching. The test uses images as crucial elicitation material/visual aids. This means the images must be paired with their specific questions.
I would like to use the shuffle widget to randomize my questions; however, when I do this the images are shuffled around independently from the questions themselves.
My question is: is there a way to group the questions and images somehow to make them get shuffled as indivisible constructs? Or, alternately, is there a way to upload images into the questions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 09:06 AM
The images are considered fields, so that's why the widget include it when shuffling. A workaround would be to add the images as a background image by custom CSS codes.
For example, the following custom CSS codes for the first field:
content: " ";
background-size: 100% 100%;
The "id_35" is the field ID of the first field. You can get the field ID by following the steps on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-Field-IDs-Names.
You just need to change the background URL for the other fields. The rest are the same. We can help you do this, just please let us know.
- mopackiAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 11:45 AMThanks, I've tested this in a cloned form and it works.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 12:59 PM
Are you all set now? If you need help with it, let us know here and share with us the form you want to add the background method.
- mopackiAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 01:45 PMI'm set (as in I know what to do now). I can handle things from here.