- sommerville88Asked on April 12, 2017 at 07:11 PM
I have 3 forms Form1 form2 and form3.
I create a date+name field in form1 and pass it to forms 2 and 3. this field will be my subfolder and file name.
The dropbox integration creates a sub-folder with that field when i submit form1 and place the pdf file within that sub-folder with the same name.
* for example DropBox/Main folder/1-1-2017 John Doe/1-1-2017 John Doe.pdf
Now I want the user to fill out forms 2 and 3, but i want them to drop into the same folder with different names
* for example DropBox/Main folder/1-1-2017 John Doe/1-1-2017 John Doe-Form2.pdf
* for example DropBox/Main folder/1-1-2017 John Doe/1-1-2017 John Doe-Form3.pdf
Now that sub-folder has 3 PDF files in it.
How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 01:49 AM
Please allow me to inform you that once you integrate your other 2 forms with dropbox, it will create a separate folder on your dropbox account. So, it is not possible to have the 3 pdf files on the subfolder from the responses of the different forms. You can only have 3 PDF files in the same folder from one form.
Related Guide: Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
Do let us know if you need further assistance.