- Antoine harrisAsked on April 14, 2017 at 12:16 AM
I just received a message saying that I have reached my limit however I have been receiving duplicate forms. I got on form tonight every 2 minutes for like ten minutes from Eric brown. This continues to happen. Please look over my account and see if the error can be fixed. I don't want to upgrade and have the same issue
- IanAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 03:50 AM
I am not sure what issue you are facing. But I can see that you have 103 submissions which is over the the monthly submission limit of 100 submissions
You can check the submissions by clicking on the top right corner
Please provide more information about the issue you addressed as "however I have been receiving duplicate forms",as I see that there are only 2 forms in your account and they dont seem to be duplicate of each other.
- Antoine harrisAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 08:44 AMI mean customer Eric brown filled out one form yesterday but it was emailed
to me 32 times which is why my usage is so high. This has happened several
- Antoine harrisAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 09:44 AMAs you can see from the screen shots i have not received 100 individual
forms . The system is repeating the same forms and resending them to me.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Your customer might be refreshing the form or submitting it multiple times. To avoid receiving multiple submissions from the same user, you can setup your form such that it only accepts unique submissions. Please see steps below.
Please see How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form for more details.
As per checking, there are indeed duplicate submissions from Eric Brown. I have therefore rectified your submission counter to not count these duplicate submissions.
Let us know if you need further assistance.