- 00shiftAsked on April 15, 2017 at 05:14 AM
My name is moji ,
I create a new form and add photo in form, bus not show in pdf print after submitted,
Please help me,
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 08:20 AM
I didn't find any image in your forms, but here is how you can edit how the PDF will look like:
1) Go to Submissions of the form:
2) Click PDF-Customize:
3) Add the image:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- 00shiftAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 02:16 PM
My form address is:
I add a image above submit, but after submit form , show not image in form.
Also show not element (not filled ) after submit.
Please help me.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 05:04 PM
If you're referring to add an image after clicking the submit button, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
You can change the image of the Thank You page or even customize it the way you want it. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Thank You Page tab.
3. Select the Show a Thank You Page button.
4. Click the Insert Image button and choose the image you preferred.
Here's a screen animation of the whole process:
Hope that helps. If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us again.