- Peter LurieAsked on April 19, 2017 at 09:25 AM
1) Do you have any guidelines on managing multiple users?
2) Can we link multiple PayPal accounts to our Jotforms? Is the linked payment gateway changeable from form to form, or fixed per Jotform account
3) One of our regions already uses 123forms. Is it easy to migrate from that platform to Jotform?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 10:48 AM
1. We have the sub-account feature where you can add users to manage your forms and data. Check this guide to know more about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User.
2. Yes, you can link any Paypal account to your forms. You can also change it anytime you want to. But you cannot use two payment gateways in the form. You can only add one.
3. Unfortunately, we don't have a feature or an app that can import 123forms forms to our system. We have this clone feature: https://www.jotform.com/help/28-How-to-Clone-an-Embedded-Form-from-a-Webpage. You can try it, but if this won't work, you have to manually create the forms. We can always help you just in case.
Please simply reply to this thread if you have any further questions.