- flaviafigueiredoAsked on April 27, 2017 at 01:41 PM
Im having some issues about that. I need the field blank in the answer even if the person wrote nothing.
For example, in the field "cell phone number" the person didnt fill cause it wasnt necessary, but I need the information in data that the field was blank. Is that possible that I receive all the fields in the email, pdf,...?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 03:37 PM
To show empty fields on your Email Notification template, just do the following:
1. Click SETTINGS at the top
2. EMAILS on the left
3. Place your mouse over the NOTIFICATION then click the PENCIL icon to edit it
4. Go to the ADVANCED tab
5. Toggle HIDE EMPTY FIELDS to NO
6. SAVE your changes
Related guide: How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts