- ProcesosNovisAsked on April 27, 2017 at 05:13 PM
I need help, an user in my organization has problems with widget email validator, he enters his email but do not receive the reply code.
Note: Form is https://form.jotformz.com/ProcesosNovis/formulario-solicitud-cambio
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 07:19 PM
What's the email address? Let us know so we can check our logs about it. I have tested the form, and I received it, so that means the widget is working.
- ProcesosNovisAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 03:00 PM
the only affected mail is: email@example.com, for all the others (with the same domain) the widget is working ok
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 03:42 PM
This email address is currently on the bounce list. This is the reason why the user is not getting the validation email.
I have removed it from the bounce list now. Please advise the user to try it again.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ProcesosNovisAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 04:23 PM
Because the sending ip was blocked, if all users use the same ip address?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 04:56 PM
Not all users are using the same IP address. Each user has a different IP address. This problem is specific only to this user because his email address was on the bounce list.
You can manually check if an email address is on the bounce list, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.