- Fred615Asked on May 03, 2017 at 02:22 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 03:58 PM
We have this in the form, but only for error validation. There is no way you can add it in the form builder. A workaround would be to create a multipage form so users can go back to specific pages in the form.
- Fred615Answered on May 03, 2017 at 06:03 PM
Thanks for the info but I am using a one page form and wanted to be able to let customers go directly back to the page they used to get to this Order Form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 07:15 PM
I would suggest doing it this way:
1. Create a custom thank you page on your website.
2. Add the go back function to this custom thank you page.
3. Use this custom thank you page as your redirect URL in the form: https://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
The go back script should work on your custom thank you page and will take users back to the form.