- tennisclayAsked on May 04, 2017 at 03:29 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 04:19 PM
You must be referring to the Inventory widget on your form.
To limit the inventory quantity, you should set a number in the Available Quantity option of the widget settings. I noticed that you have left it empty on the widget on your form.
To fix it, put the quantity you want to limit the available inventory you have.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- tennisclayAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 02:38 PM
How do I tie in inventory to a PayPal purchase? I do not want the customer to be able to buy multiple quantities, but I do need to limit quantities with # remaining to be shown.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 03:33 PM
I have checked your form, http://www.jotform.us/form/71243276249155 and I see that you have set a price for each registration (submission).
Also, if I'm understanding your requirements correctly, you are only expecting to have 16 registration for the said form. Then, you only want to use the Inventory Widget to show the remaining entries available. And aside from that, you don't want to your registrants to be able to select multiple or more than one items in the Inventory widget.
If that is the case, then I would suggest you use the Submission Counter widget instead of the Inventory widget. Then, set a submission limit on your form base on the number of submissions allowed. How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form
The widget, as shown in the image above also allows you to customize the text before and after the remaining value.
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:38 AM
Below is what I understand, so far, on what you're trying to accomplish with your form.
1. You would like to have a field in your form (possibly a drop-down field) to list the range that is allowed to register.
2. You would like to limit one selection per option in the said (drop-down) field. This means that once an option is previously selected, it can no longer be selected again by other registrants.
3. You would like to show an inventory of the selected age range on your form.
I would like to apologize, however, we may need to ask for more information regarding your recent requirements.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:57 AM
I suggest we resolve the next issue separately on a separate thread to avoid confusion.
I created a separate topic for it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1139717
We will attend to it shortly.