- momt_nickAsked on May 04, 2017 at 10:22 PM
So, I have a form made for quote requests that I am adding to my website. With this for we gather information for quoting. The submission of the form gets sent to me but I would like to find a way for the person filling out the quote form to be able to pick their agent out in a drop down that way it sends the agent the submission of the answer also. Any help is definitely appreciated.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 12:51 AM
Do it this way:
1. Add the dropdown field.
2. Add the names of the agents in the dropdown, as options.
3. Add the email addresses of the agents as the calculation value (https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value).
4. Add an Email field. Label this as Agent's Email or any label that suits your needs.
5. Add a conditional logic to copy the dropdown value to the Email field:
6. Create an autoresponder email (https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder).
7. Select the email field as the Recipient:
Don't forget to save your form and that's it.
Let us know if you need further assistance.